In Cyclad we work with top international IT companies in order to boost their potential in delivering outstanding, cutting edge technologies that shape the world of the future. For an industry leader in the field of technology consulting and digital transformation we are building a German speaking Cybersecurity Team specialized in following areas: Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC), Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Audit. This is a unique chance to contribute to a dynamically growing international team based from Poland aimed at driving both innovation and solution resilience in the automotive sector. As a part of a team you will play a crucial role in a global transformative project, actively involved in tasks ranging from implementation and development to ongoing solution development and service maintenance.
- Location: 100% remote
- Seniority: Technical and Design Consultants, Experts, Senior Experts, Architects
- Type of employment: contract of employment or B2B contract
- Remuneration: up to 27 000 gross CoE (month) or 1800 net + VAT on B2B (day)
- Project language: German and English
- Contract length: long-term
- Start date: depending on candidate\"s availability
- Number of vacancies: 5
Depending on your specialization you will be responsible for:
- Cooperate in building and improving Security and GRC solutions, ensuring compliance with policies.
- Advanced technical support and expertise for security solutions, assisting in resolving complex issues and driving system enhancements.
- Development, documentation, and maintenance of security procedures, knowledgebase pages, guidelines, and corresponding training materials.
- Supporting activities within projects from planning to implementation.
- Contribute with security expertise to projects, offering valuable insights and promoting market-leading security practices.
- Coordination of individual project scopes.
- Creation, maintenance and tracking of dedicated task packages.
- Support internal and external audits, ensuring adherence to security and compliance standards.
- Support with rollout planning and rollout of project results/tools within the group, in particular the development and adoption of a SPOC concept.
- Support of information security projects and support in rollout activities.
- Design and maintenance of access rights.
- Respond promptly to inquiries from project members.
- Identity lifecycle management: Monitoring and managing the entire identity lifecycle, including onboarding, maintenance, and offboarding processes.