Powrót do wyników
Machine Learning Engineer
|Machine Learning Engineer|
In Cyclad we work with top international IT companies in order to boost their potential in delivering outstanding, cutting edge technologies that shape the world of the future. Our client is the world’s largest data center & colocation provider; it has over 200 global data centers in 53 locations. We’re currently seeking for Machine Learning Engineer who will play a pivotal role in designing, building, scaling and operating innovative end to end machine learning solutions on Client’s petabyte scale Data Center Infrastructure Monitoring (DCIM) IoT platform.
- Industry: Data Center
- Location: Warsaw, pl. Europejski
- Business trips: occasionally
- Remote work: 20%
- Project language: English
- Contract length: indefinite
- Start date: depending on candidate’s experience
- Develop and train scalable machine learning models leveraging industry standard framework.
- Design, Develop and Deploy secure data pipeline at scale.
- Work on data exploration, data cleansing, ingestion, data wrangling and feature engineering.
- Work with Data Scientist to develop and operationalize machine learning models at scale in production.
- Partner with Global Operations Engineering team and Data Scientists to measure and optimize model performance pre-production and post-production.
- Develop test cases and automation for machine learning model and data pipelines.
- API enable machine learning models.
- Define design patterns for integrating machine learning models with data pipelines.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Evaluate and recommend Machine Learning framework.
- Explore new technology shifts, evaluate and recommend best practices related to AI and machine learning.
- Masters with 8+ years of experience and Bachelor with 10+ years of experience in Computer Science, Data Science, or related fields
- 5+ years of hands on experience in large scale data processing frameworks e.g. Map Reduce and Streaming
- 7+ years of hands on experience in languages such as Java or Python and SQL
- 4+ years of experience in machine learning libraries and frameworks such as Apache Spark, TensorFlow, Keras, etc
- 7+ years of experience of SQL databases such as Oracle and NO SQL databases such as Cassandra
- 3+ years of hands on experience on Big Data/Machine Learning services on cloud providers such as AWS or GCP
- 2+ years of applied machine learning experience in supervised and unsupervised learning techniques with high dimensionality data using algorithms such as multiple linear regression, logistics regression, deep neural network, k mean clustering, k nearest neighbor etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of data center mechanical cooling systems domain with focus on energy optimization.
- Knowledge data center domain
- Full-time job agreement
- Competitive salary and benefits (including VIP medical coverage)
- Pre-paid lunch cards
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market
- International business travels for trainings
- Training package to further master your hard as well as soft skills
- Office in Warsaw city centre