Scope of duties
- Industry: IT
- Trade: Project Managment
- Location: Poznań
- Salary: 13 k - 14k pln gross / month
- Contract type: Employment contract
- Project language: Polish, English, German
- Follow the day-to-day service delivery for the customer, acts as a contact for escalations or problem solving related to the service or /and the team
- Manage SLA and KPIs for delivered services.
- Create content accurate service reports and management reports. Use all CC tools that are relevant for your role.
- Define and implement service process adjustments in the incident, change, problem and escalation process in close cooperation with the managers of the and the process downers.
- Own service review meetings with service management and the customer or ensures regular participation in these meetings.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through effective communication. You will be responsible for tracking all agreements made with Service Management and / or customer.
- Manage and support assigned team leaders in establishing and defining best practices. Drive team members development activities
- Proven work experience in Service Delivery in international organization, team management
- Excellent customer management skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Demonstrated Decision-making skills in dynamic environment
- Strong coordination skills to work activity for self and others
- Excellent administrative skills and ability to analyses data and produce data driven actions
- Challenging work in a dynamic international environment and great potential for development
- Cooperation and possibility to exchange knowledge with a team of professionals from global company
- Multisport card
- Medical care
- Friendly and comfortable office space